- Only a fully completed & signed registration form & proof of payment will be accepted.
- Bank & administration costs incurred will be for the participant’s account.
- Proof of HPCSA registration is required for CPD points to be awarded.
- Workshop Fees: As Somatic Experiencing is presented by International SE Trainers and there are so many assistants needed, the fees are quite high. Due to this fact a payment plan is available to each participant who wishes to enter. Please view the registration form for more details.
- Number of Participants and final date for registration
We are able to accommodate a maximum of 40 participants. Registration will be done on a first come first serve basis. The final date for registration is 31 August 2023. Deposit dependent upon date of registration as confirmation of your attendance. The remainder of the fee is payable as per the payment schedule on the registration form.
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellations are to be received 3 months prior to the commencement of the workshop. No refunds will be paid if cancellations are received thereafter, including for medical reasons. In the event of cancellation, notification must be in writing. Substitutes will be accepted if they have done the Intro in SE Online Workshop. Non-arrivals will result in full fees charged and no refunds made.
The above policy is due to the costs incurred for the workshop which are non-refundable. There is also a fee per participant that needs to be paid to SE International.
- Who may attend and CPD accreditation
Due to the guidelines of the Health Professions Council of South Africa, only Health Professionals registered with the HPCSA may receive CPD points. All other Health Professionals need to apply individually with their respective Professional Boards for CPD accreditation. You may attend the workshop if this falls into your Scope of Practice. All participants must be registered with a professional board for accountability.
Attendance of the SE training is not a license to practice psychotherapy in South Africa. Such licensing is only permitted by the respective boards and the Health Professions Council of South Africa. Professionals are required to operate within the constraints and requirements of their Professional Boards and the HPCSA.
Please note that the attainment of continuing education units (CEU’s) does not license any professional to practice outside their official Scope of Practice, nor does it allow you to execute any psychological act or do psychotherapy should you not be qualified or accredited by your respective Professional Board to do so. CEU’s are intended to broaden the knowledge of professionals but does not constitute professional training.